Sunday, July 12, 2009

Well I got my yarn package!! Thanks Karen. My secret pal is from Washington and she got me some lovely linen yarn-- something new and different. The yarn has a great texture and is a beautiful color. She also gave me some great lavender honey and a pillow case from Red Barn Lavender farm in Ferndale, Washington. In addition, she gave me a packet of suggested patterns. I look forward to tackling the tank top lace pattern after I finally finish my Prayer Shawl for the UUMC 'made with Love' ministry. (which for some reason is taking me a long time to finish).


Here are some pics and I hope to continue doing yarn swaps in the future-- they are exciting and get me connected to new people around the US working on knitting project. These both inspire and motivate me.


No comments:

Post a Comment